, , , , , , , , ,

#ealwantitwednesday Our current FAVE make up products!

5:16 PM

Hello lovelies for #ealwantitwednesday today we shared our top make up products that we can't live without and that we highly recommend for Christmas gifts and stocking fillers!! 


Aideens picks: These are all products that I have been using recently any time I have been wearing my make up and I just LOVE them all..... They do not disappoint!!



Lorac Pro palette 1-my sister got me this is in America and I love the colours in it-they are all so wearable and all colours that I would normally use.

L'oreal volume million lashes so couture-this mascara is UNREAL... Falsies in a tube :)

Mememe blush box in Coral-I just love coral coloured blush and this is my current go to.

Rimmel Kate Moss matte in 107-this is the perfect shade for autumn winter as a newbie to lipsticks I'm enjoying all the lovely colours.

Bare minerals brow powder-perfect for defining and not looking like you have fake brows!!!!

The Balm overshadow in no money no honey-this is MUST BUY..... It's a mineral shimmery powder you apply on its own or over your shadow for the most perfect shimmery finish-I adore it :)

                                    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's picks: These are my current go to faves! I use all of these products nearly every day and I would reccomend them all… especially if you are on a budget !!


Urban Decay Perversion Mascara: This is a new fave for me. I received a sample size in my ipsy glam bag a few months back, and have been hooked ever since! It is a really lovely dark shade of black and does not clump at all - LOVE IT!!!

Rimmel London Kate Lipsticks:  I love all of these and own quite a few … ok let's be honest here... quite a lot ;) They come in such a nice variety of shades and are super affordable, and definitely wear like a more pricy lipstick. 

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-Light Blush bronzer: I have both the Nude and Pink Rose shade, and really could not pick a favorite. They are both super pretty and give your skin a nice glow without looking over bronzed. 

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner: We were sent product this to try by the lovely folks at Rimmel over the summer, and it has been my go to eye liner ever since… I actually had to just  purchase a new one, because I used up the sample we received!!! 

Urban Decay Naked2 Palette: I don't know what else to say except… I LOVE THIS PALETTE!!! It has the prettiest neutral shades that are perfect for everyday wear, but can certainly be used for a more smokey eye "night-time" look as well. Even though it is a little on the pricy side, it is worth EVERY penny in my opinion.

Thanks for stopping by to check out our current makeup faves!! Have a great day!
Emily and Aideen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments