, , , , , , , , , , , ,

#ealmondaymaker TandiArt

5:18 AM

Hello lovelies, today its time to meet another fabulous #ealmondaymaker and its the amazing Sylwia who is a Galway based artist-Tandiart! Sylwias art combines amazing eye catching colours with the cutest imagery and whimsical details. I am the lucky owner of a Tandiart piece and proudly display it in my home, enjoy, Aideen x

The beautiful piece of TandiArt I own!


Over to Sylwia:

1. When did you start crafting?

I started crafting in 2011, when I discovered mixed media tutorials on YouTube. They inspired me to play with different art supplies.

 2. What made you start crafting? 

Desire to create, to find something which makes me feel happy

3. Where can we see your makes?

On social media: 
www.tandiart.blogspot.ie
www.facebook.com//TandiArt
You can also find TandiArt on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter



4. Do you have an online store for your makes?

yes, Etsy HERE and Sociaty6 HERE

5. Favourite embellishments? 

Recently I am in love with all kinds of paper and fabric flowers

6. Craft tools you can't live without?  

Vintage music notes, Inktanse Pencils, Washi tapes, Gesso, Acrylics 

7. Favourite craft companies? 

Prima Marketing, Faber Castell

8. Who is you main crafting inspiration?
Mindy Lacefield, Christy Tomlinson

9. Favourite season or holiday to craft?

Spring Time with flowers and birds


 10. Favourite project you have made? 

One of my first fairy girls with dark skin 

11. Favourite type of project to make?

Mixed media fairies and gardens

 12. Projects you are currently working on? 

I am working on few mixed media canvas.

13. Any particular project or style of project on your to do list? 

I want to do few LOs with my babygirl photos

14. Favourite colours to use in projects?

Turquoise!!!


Thanks for taking on the #ealcraftyquestionnaire Sylwia, 
Emily & Aideen x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wonderful interview ! I am in love with your creations Sylwia :) hugs to you all girls !!!

    ReplyDelete