, , , , , , , , ,

#tuesdaytryouts with The Greeting Farm Part 1 With Emily

4:43 AM

Hello Lovelies,

Emily here. I am beyond excited to be doing this post today! So as you can see for today’s #ealtryouttuesday we are thrilled to have the opportunity to try out some lovely new products from The Greeting Farm. I think to truly understand my excitement you have to rewind gosh, about three and a half years or so, when I was just getting into rubber stamping, and card making. I had just discovered TGF Stamps and was participating in a lot of challenges on the TGF blog. One day I got an email from none other than my now crafty partner in crime and the bestest besty a girl could ever ask for, Aideen, asking if I would be interested in doing a little crafty swap with her. I of course said yes, and we became fast friends.  I have always loved TGF stamps, but after meeting Aideen through the TGF crafty community they hold a truly special spot in my crafty heart <3

So besides meeting Aideen through TGF, they were also the first company’s design team that I participated on. I started off as a guest designer, and then, shortly after, was invited to join for a full term. So of course creating these projects for today’s post certainly brought back so many memories of being a part of the TGF DT. (sniffle sniffle) The Greeting Farm is such a special company, truly dedicated to creating quality stamps, and cultivating a wonderful community of creative individuals that provide so much inspiration.

So, before I get into my projects I think it is only appropriate to give a HUGE THANK YOU to the lovely Marie for sending us these wonderful goodies to play with, and supporting our little bloggy venture ;) 

Marie was super generous and sent us loads to play with, so Aideen and I decided we would do this post in two parts, just like we did with Craftycutting. I will be sharing my makes today, and then Aideen will be stopping in again on Friday with her makes! And who knows? I make sneak in another project as well ;) Now, on to the projects…
                                            

                                         

Dollie Digi $3.50 

I created this card using the Dollie digi stamp. Isn’t she cute?! TGF has a huge selection of digi stamps, so if you are just starting out this is a great way to get your feet wet, without making huge investment in stamping supplies.




Here is a bit of a close up for you

I colored the image in with colored pencils, added some stitching and layered a bunch of lovely paper bits underneath. Easy peasy



We also had the opportunity to play with the Berry Sweet print and cut set.  I was super excited to try this kit out because one of my crafty goals this year was to really use my new Silhouette Cameo. The kit is super easy to use and the guides on the print out allow you to cut perfectly EVERY time… I seriously was in awe with how easy this set was to use! The set comes with loads of images and cut files so its definitely a bargain! Even if you don't have a cameo you can still cut the printable sheets out by hand and use them on your projects! 




Its super easy to add some fun dimension to these adorable cuts! You can see here I stitched down the center of the butterfly and folded up the wings.

I hope you enjoyed my TGF projects and be sure to stop by the blog again on Friday to see Aideen's lovely makes! Oh, and don't forget all you crafty peeps... we are looking for some lovely guest bloggers to share crafty projects, tutorials, inspiration, moodboards, and creative DIY project ideas as a part of our #ealmondaymakes spot. If you would be interested in being a guest #ealmondaymakes blogger please email Emily at: bobbymcgeeandme@gmail.com for more information!


See you Friday for Part 2 ;)
Emily x



You Might Also Like

1 comments