, , , , , , ,

#ealmondaymakes Project Life With Jane!

5:05 AM


Hi Everyone!

Jane here! I want to thank Emily and Aideen for not only letting me guest blog again, but also for sharing my Monday makes with you! Over the weekend Emily asked me if I would do another blog post about a recent project/hobby of mine, my Project Life album. I have tried scrapbooking and Smash booking in the past and I have to admit I did not really fall in love with either process. I wanted something that would simply allow me to record my memories in a creative way. When Emily introduced me to the Project Life line of scrapbooking materials I knew this was exactly what I was looking for. The creative simplicity of Project Life has gotten me excited about and loving not only the adorable products, but also the process of putting together a layout! 


For the cover page I kept it fairly simple because I was just getting the hang of it. As I was putting the page together I was surprised by how easily I was able to choose which patterned cards to use because they are all so CUTE!



I also added a dated photo of myself working on the album as a creative way to document my first and hopefully not last Project Life album!


The next two pages took me a little while longer to create, because I incorporated a little bit of journaling on each page. I used Emily’s typewriter to add my memories onto the journaling cards. Once, each pocket was decorated I decided to add a larger journaling card to the layout.


I choose to journal on one side of the card and on the other side I attached my prom invitation to add a little something special to the design!


I absolutely LOVED this process so much that I would definitely recommend trying Project Life to anyone who wants a more simplistic and streamlined way to creatively record their memories! I hope you enjoyed my Monday makes post!

Happy Crafting!!

Jane xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Jane, you have inspired an idea for me to create something for Big Russ' Firefighter career. I would like to learn more!

    ReplyDelete