, , , , , , ,

#ealmondaymakes on a Friday????

8:28 AM

Hello lovelies,

First of all Happy Independence  Day to all who are celebrating today !

So as we were saying on Monday we have lots more Crafty Cutting makes up our sleeves.


Aideens make:



Using one of Crafty Cuttings door hanger blanks and their AWESOME new laser die cut wood embellishments I made this cute seaside themed door hanger. First I painted the hanger using DoCrafts artiste paint in 'sand' before adding papers and fussy cut pieces from Graphic 45s 'By the Sea'. I also added some crochet trim to the handle of the hanger and added two of the die cuts-I LOVE these die cuts!! I added some more of the 'sand' paint to the embellishments and sponged on Primas chalk ink in 'dry sand' to the embellishments and to the hanger edges.


I really like how my hanger turned out and as I mentioned these wood embellishments are amazing to play with. I have a second project in mind for my fun seaside goodies so I will share that on another #ealmondaymakes.....

Emily's makes:

First up I created this 8.5 x 11in layout using the beautiful harp shape from the Celtic Laser-cuts Set. They are brand spankin' new to the shop!!! These wood pieces are really gorgeous, and perfect for scrapping the mountains of pictures that I still have left over from my trip to visit Aideen last summer. The quality of these though is just incredible, they are super thick, and are such a unique addition to any crafty project.





Next I created this mini album using the Love Mini Album. Aideen was kind enough to let me have this one to scrap some recent pictures of me and my guy! I have not made a mini in AGES… so I have to admit I was a little intimidated at first, but once I got going I had so much fun putting it together. The chipboard album is great quality, and really holds up to lots of layers and embellishment! You know me, I love my layers!!!





Inside Pages:

Just in case your were wondering this mini is created with the G45 Sweet Sentiments Collection.




Believe it or not we still have more Crafty Cutting goodies to play with so keep and eye out in the upcoming weeks for more yummy projects! Thank you so very much Crafty Cutting for sending along so many wonderful chipboard & wooden crafty goodies to play with! If you are interested in trying out some Crafty Cutting goodies you can find them here in there shop!

AND YOU GUYS NEED TO CHECK THIS OUT:



Happy Crafting,
Emily & Aideen xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments