, , , , , ,

#ealwantitwednesday ipsy glam bag subscription (& Powderpocket sneaks)

4:32 AM

Hello Lovelies!

Emily here today with a #ealwantitwednesday share that I am SUPER excited about!!! Ever since Aideen and I reviewed our PowderPocket box I have been looking into various beauty subscription boxes. Recently I came across ipsy. A monthly "glam bag" subscription that was created by Michelle Phan




"With infinite beauty product combinations in the marketplace, choosing the best items for your needs can be a challenge! That was why Michelle created ipsy. Michelle and her team of stylists have selected products they love, for you to try. 

Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using.All for only $10 a month. "


The one thing that really made me want to try out this particular subscription program was the fact that ipsy is both community/education based. Not only do you receive fab products in the mail each month for a VERY affordable price, ipsy's team creates tutorial videos each month showing you how to use the products you receive in your "glam bag". I also sent a bit of time poking around on their blog and they have loads of inspiration, tips , and tutorials.

The sign-up process was super simple, you just take a short beauty quiz to help ipsy personalize your glam bag with products that you will fit your style, and enter your payment info. EASY :)

I am anxiously stalking my mailbox waiting for my June box to arrive! I will definitely be doing a full review once I revive my box, so stay tuned! If anyone is already an ipsy subscriber I would love to hear what you think! Feel free to comment below :)

Emily x


PSSSSSST Aideen here just hopping on quickly as my PowderPocket box just arrived minutes ago.... so here is how the box looks this time around-the theme is 'sweet treats' and I loved seeing the candy coloured pastel box and wrapping to match the theme-such a fun idea!!


So what's in this months box??? Well there is exfoliating enzyme by Nimue, Eye magic serum by Hollywood eye magic, Absolute cleansing oil by Kinvara skincare, Daily moisture shampoo by Great Lengths, a mini nail polish by Ciaté and some love heart sweeties. I am excited to try all of these goodies!!


Myself and my sister have both signed up for PowderPocket so we shall review this months goodies in a future post here on #eal... you can sign up for PowderPocket HERE

Aideen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments