, ,

#ealwantitwednesday Vintage Earring Love

6:34 AM

Hello Lovelies !

Emily here today with my #ealwantitwednesday share! I am a huge fan of vintage and vintage inspired jewelry, so when I saw these earrings on Christy Tomlinson’s instagram feed I completely fell in love! Like Aideen mentioned last in her Want it Wednesday share we are both huge Etsy supporters! Being a crafty person myself, I love supporting other creative individuals as much as possible! Her daughter Allie is making and selling these earrings to fund a youth camp she hopes to attend this summer. So besides them being absolutely stunning, I was glad to be able to support a young person working hard for something they want! Very Cool :) 


Pale Cloudy Yellow Crystal Vintage Drop Earrings from AllieBellesStudio  $15.90

She still has a few pairs left in her shop, so be sure to stop by for a look.  Oh, I also wanted to mention that when the earrings arrived, they were packaged beautifully, along with two small Christy Tomlinson prints.



After receiving these in the mail I have been hopping around Etsy looking for other vintage and vintage inspired earrings, and found a really nice selection! Here are a few of my faves… 




Champaign Gold Estate Style Vintage Earrings from NotOneSparrow    $24.00
Earrings Blush Estate Style from Pemberly Collection   $22.00
Peach Rose Crystal Earrings from JBMDesigns  $27.00

Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments