, , , , , , , , ,

#ealwantitwednesday Summer shoes!

5:18 AM

Hello lovelies,

Aideen here and as the weather is starting to pick up here in Ireland we are starting to think about summer clothes and accessories. Me, I love shoes and accessories... so today I am sharing some lovely new shoes I have been eyeing up online.

First up are heels-lately I have been loving block heels, wedges and mid height heels as opposed to sky scrapers which I also like wearing but they are so not comfortable as we all know ladies, am I right?!


Pink block heel sandals: Penneys €18 HERE
Stone cut out cross strap wedges: New Look £34.99 HERE
Leather metallic: Dunnes Stores €60 HERE
Ysabel embellished strappy sandals: iClothing €40 HERE

And of course we have to have comfortable but cute low heeled and flat shoes too!! 


Toni ankle strap sandals in Coral: iClothing €35 HERE
Black limited edition studded twist sandals: Penneys €15 HERE
Brown chunky strap open toe block heels: New Look £24.99 HERE
White ankle strap wedge: Dunnes Stores €20 HERE

Which is your favourite...... Mine would have to be these ones from Dunnes Stores-that metallic rose gold leather and wood heel detail is just gorgeous in my eyes.... 


They are more expensive but they are leather! I may have to go in and try them on and see-I will let you guys know if I like them on,

Aideen x

You Might Also Like

1 comments