, , , ,

#ealwantitwednesday-funky camera straps and fun gifts!

1:18 AM

Hello lovelies and welcome to our #ealwantitwednesday post here on the blog-so, how are you guys enjoying our blog so far? Aideen here and first I have to say a HUGE thank you to Emily as she is the one who worked on the blog design and even some fabulous stationary that's in the works.

My brother is getting married in August and I am going to be doing the photography!! Eeeek I am nervous and excited all rolled into one. I must give a quick thank you and mention to Conns cameras, Dublin as they rent out camera lenses and have been helping me in the 'picking the right lens' situation.

Ok so back to my #ealwantitwednesday item-I want a funky new camera strap! I searched it up on Etsy.com and found some great ideas...in fact there are thousands of options so I still need to decide which is the right one for me. Here is a sample of some of the fun straps that I found on my search:


Yellow chevron/grey polka dot strap: August Blossoms: Shop here
Grey chevron with teal ruffle strap: Paisley Maizie: Shop here
Vintage camera print strap: Kayteek: Shop here


Skull strap and matching bag: Janinekingdesigns: Strap hereBag here (can also be bought as set).
Leather moustache & spectacle strap: RSVPhandcrafted: Shop here.

Now you all know I do have a soft spot for anything with a moustache icon-at RSVPhandcrafted shop there is also lots of other cool leather gifts. Check out these leather luggage tags-what a fun wedding or anniversary gift- Shop here


Also this moustache print leather glasses case that I have fallen in LOVE with... Shop here


RSVPhandcrafted also have a Facebook so go and give them a 'like' HERE

Now you can see why it is so hard to pick!! But I will keep you guys updated when I do make my final choice...

If you are on the market for a special present for someone I would say always have a peep on Etsy-for something fun and unique and support the lovely companies on there-both myself and Emily are always shopping on Etsy :)

Aideen x

P.S. Don't forget to enter our Amazon gift card giveaway HERE

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You can't go wrong with Paisley maize. I have a stethoscope cover from here and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are so sweet-I love the ruffled straps :)
      Thanks for popping by!!!

      Delete