, ,

#ealthrifythursday Target Knock Off TOMS

4:19 AM

Hello Lovelies!
Emily here with a great thrifty share for ya today ;) 






I have been thinking about getting a pair of TOMS for some time now. I am trying to be good and stay on a budget, so this month they just aren’t in the cards.  Then, to my surprise, I found some lovely “Knock-off” TOMS when I was in Target the other day that I think are just as fab! Though I have never owned a real pair of TOMS, so it is hard to compare the two in terms of durability, quality, fit etc. I can say that these are SUPER cute and comfortable! Sometimes flats tend to make my feet sore by the end of the day, as they have very little support in most cases.  However, I wore these all day with absolutely no discomfort, which is a huge plus in my book! So if you want the TOMS look on a budget, these are a great pick :)





Here is a little visual comparison for ya - on the left are the " Target TOMS" and on the right are the real deal.


Thanks for Stopping by! 


Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments