#ealthriftythursday The €10 Penneys shirt

4:41 AM

Happy #ealthriftythursday everyone!! Aideen here and of course I have to bring you a favourite of mine from my usual thrifty spot Penneys. 

I love these shirts that Penneys carry year round-and they are only €10! I like to wear them over a vest/tank top with jeans and either flats or heels-they work great dressed up or casual and the sleeves can be worn buttoned up or full length.


The brown and navy heart shirts I got a few months back, the anchor one is from last summer and then the pink polka and minty heart shirts I bought last week so they are in stock at the moment!!!

They are a very handy piece to have and they dress up your jeans/tank easily-they are a light layer perfect for warmer days... If we get any...

Here I just have the shirt over a white vest top also Penneys €4 then straight leg jeans from littlewoods Ireland, the silver pumps are Penneys too €4 and the bangle is just an oldie but goodie from my own collection,

Thanks for visiting-I always go to Penneys on Thursday evenings for late night shopping so if you would like to see my Penneys picks or what I buy-comment below and let me know,

Aideen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments