#ealmondaymakes Moodboard Scrapbooking your Travel Pictures

8:52 AM

Hello Lovelies & Happy Memorial Day to everyone in the U.S. !


Emily here with a fun little moodboard with inspiration for documenting you travel pictures. If you saw my #ealfashionfriday post, then you know I am getting ready to go on a little trip this coming weekend. So knowing my "snap happy" self I am going to come home with literally hundreds of pictures, along with loads of tickets stubs, receipts and ephemera that I am going to want to scrapbook. So, I have been poking around on Pinterest and some of my favorite scrapbook blogs for inspiration… here is a peek at what I've found so far: 


I am definitely loving the pocket page protectors, as they are perfect for scrapping LOTS of pics, and I love that you can just tuck little tickets and other bits right next to pictures to help document your adventures! 




Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments