, , , ,

#ealfashionfriday Weekend Away Moodboard

4:48 AM

Hello Lovelies!

Emily here with another #ealfashionfriday share. I am in the process of getting ready for weekend away with my boyfriend to celebrate our birthdays together! His birthday is June 1st and mine is the 2nd  DAWWW … I still can’t get over how stinkin’ adorbs that is… and rather convenient too!

So of course whenever I get ready for a trip I always have a running list of what I need to pack… get… dig out of my closet etc. ;) And yes, you guessed it, I hop on Pinterest for some organizational ideas, and of course outfit ideas. Seriously sometimes I don’t know what I would do without Pinterest. 

When I was talking with Aideen the other day she suggested a little weekend getaway moodboard would be perfect for this week’s Fashion Friday since summer is on it’s way, and many of us are starting to prepare for summer vacations! So here goes… 

Emily's Weekend Away Moodboard :

Since we are just doing a little weekend away, my big goal is to packing light, but still bring some fab pieces. Mainly because I am not a huge fan of unpacking after a trip, so bringing less definitely cuts down on the aftermath. I thought these two outfit Ideas I found below were perfect and you can early interchange pieces from either outfit depending on the temperature. 



As you can see, I'm goin' for easy, and comfortable… but still cute :) I'm loving the idea of a  big boho bag - perfect for carrying around my camera, and other essential day trip items in style. Also the straw fedoras I came across on Pinterest totally caught my eye. I can see myself rocking a messy bun with one of these fab fedoras, and a cute pair of sunglasses.

Click HERE to see more of my Weekend Away pins, and check back throughout the week for more fab travel outfit ideas. Have a great weekend everyone!

Emily 

You Might Also Like

0 comments